Since the inception of Third Wave Systems, the engineers who know the software best have written and published several white papers about the in-depth capabilities and features of AdvantEdge and Production Module.
Do you have a research topic Third Wave Systems should investigate? If so, email us a white paper to email@example.com.
- Ductile Regime Machining of Silicon Nitride: Experimental and Numerical Analyses
- Effects of Friction and Cutting Speed on Cutting Force
- Finite Element Modeling of Drilling Processes with Solid and Indexable Tooling in Metals and Stack-ups
- Modeling and Simulation of High Speed Machining
- Residual Stress and Workpiece Quality in Machined Surfaces
- Simulation and Analysis of Chip Breakage in Turning Processes
- Improved Titanium Machining: Modeling and Analysis of 5-Axis Tool Paths via Physics-Based Methods
- Optimizing Titanium Component Machining (Available upon request)
- Modeling Capabilities for Part Distortion Management for Machined Components
- Residual Stress Prediction for Part Distortion Modeling