Interested in joining our team? We’re looking for smart, motivated people with these attributes:
- Driven – Self-motivated, Dive in, Can-do attitude, Take initiative, Step up, Seek responsibility, Do what it takes. Work hard, Committed
- Take Pride – Make an impact, Accountable, Deliver quality, Passion
- Solutions Oriented – Know your customer, Positive attitude, Listen, Anticipate, Curious & inquisitive, Want to improve things
- Critical Thinker – Creative, Thorough, Solve problems, Ask the right questions, See the big picture
- Collaborative – Win as a team, Approachable, Helpful, Competitive
If you share these values, and you have interest in any of the areas below, please visit our workable page:
Is the position you are looking for not part of the current openings below? We are always looking for driven and and motivated individuals to join the TWS team. Whether it be a position for developer, sales and applications engineer, intern or otherwise; we would like to hear from you. Send us a resume at email@example.com and we will be in touch!
Product Quality Engineer
Analyze testing results and provide technical information about software packages to product owners and team members. Devise more efficient testing techniques and ensure frequent, productive communication. The result of these activities will be smooth process flow, improved internal knowledge of weaknesses within the organization and the CNC toolpath optimization software, enhanced product quality, and increased customer satisfaction.
Computation Mechanics Engineer
Third Wave Systems, a leading provider of CAE analysis software for machining solutions, is seeking a Computational Mechanics Engineer to join the Development Team. This position will work with numerical methods, finite element formulations, adaptive and initial mesh generation, three-dimensional geometry engines, mechanistic machining models, and constitutive models for metal, composite and ceramic machining simulations.