Production Module users can now easily set up and optimize their part programs using process data contained within Siemens NX™ to streamline project setups and store optimization data within Siemens NX™.
Third Wave XChange NX™ is a data transfer interface between Siemens NX™ CAM and Third Wave Systems’ Production Module, an NC toolpath optimization software. Third Wave XChange NX™ was developed to streamline Production Module project setups and store toolpath optimization data within Siemens NX™. Users of XChange NX™ can quickly and efficiently optimize turning and milling toolpaths to achieve significant cycle time savings.
- Save engineering set-up time by more than 80% as witnessed by early adopters
- Adhere to traceability and compliance requirements
- Align with the PLM workflow in your organization
- Save optimized program(s) inside of NX™ with bi-directional integration between PM and NX
Users will achieve all of these benefits in addition to the benefits Production Module continues to offer:
- Improve cycle time by more than 20% for turning and more than 25% for milling
- Cutting-edge analysis that improves tool life and part quality
MORE ON THIRD WAVE XCHANGE NX™
- System Requirements
- Press Release, “Third Wave Systems integrates Production Module into Siemens’ NX software to optimize machining processes“
To learn more about Third Wave XChange NX™ or to setup a live web demonstration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1-952-832-5515.