Third Wave XChange CATIA is a data transfer interface between CATIA and Third Wave Systems Production Module, an NC toolpath optimization software. Production Module users can now easily setup and optimize their part programs in CATIA by exporting the toolpath, tool, workpiece and coordinate system details to Production Module with a few clicks. Third Wave XChange CATIA streamlines Production Module project setups so users can quickly and efficiently optimize milling toolpaths.
- Save engineering setup time
- Optimized toolpath can be archived within CATprocess file for traceability requirements
Users will achieve all of these benefits in addition to the benefits Production Module continues to offer:
- Improve cycle time by more than 25% for milling processes
- Improve tool life and part quality
- Supports CATIA V5R20 Service Pack 4 (and higher), V5R21, V5-6R2012, V5-6R2013, V5-6R2014, V5-6R2015, V5-6R2016 Service Pack 2 (and lower)
To learn more about Third Wave XChange CATIA or to setup a live web demonstration, contact us at email@example.com, or +1-952-832-5515.