Third Wave Systems develops and sells material physics-based machining modeling software used to analyze and optimize machining processes. Equipped with extensive material model libraries for both workpieces and cutting tools, Third Wave's software models and measures a wide variety of data to provide engineers with information critical to optimizing design and machining processes.
- AdvantEdge - Predicts and simulates material behavior during machining at a finite element level.
- Improve part quality
- Increase material removal rates
- Extend tool life
- Plot force, torque, power, peak tool temperature, stress, and tool deflection over time
- Plot contours of temperature, heat rate, stress, strain, pressure, and velocity.
- Production Module - Predicts and optimizes material behavior during machining at the toolpath level, tool and workpiece geometry, material properties, and machine dynamics for a more accurate analysis.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs
- Improve cycle times
- Avoid unnecessary capital equipment expenditures
- Maximize machine performance
Not sure if our software would be a fit for your company? After attending a 30-minute webinar, you will be better-equipped to make an informed decision.
Third Wave Systems offers complimentary evaluations of both AdvantEdge and Production Module, including full technical support.