TWS Product Workshops
|"Working with an [individual] laptop with professional instruction, it was very easy to become familiar with the possibilities the AdvantEdge software provides."
"Hanno Froemming, Technische Universitaet Hamburg-Harburg
Third Wave's product workshops are designed to introduce potential users to TWS' finite element analysis software, AdvantEdge, and NC optimization and analysis software, Production Module. Anyone looking to improve cutting processes, cutting tool design and performance, quality, cycle time, and productivity costs will gain valuable insight into how TWS' software helps companies get their products to market faster. A comfortable classroom setting allows everyone the opportunity to ask questions and experiment with the software on an individual computer. At the end of the day, a workbook with classroom examples and step-by-step instructions is yours to keep for future reference.
There is no cost to attend a Third Wave Systems-hosted workshop. A small fee to cover meals and training resources may be requested by workshop host companies. Lodging and meals are the responsibility of the attendee. Morning refreshments will be provided.
We also offer online web training!
Currently there are no scheduled Third Wave workshops. For more information on workshops contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classroom-style instruction with step-by step examples, industry applications, and case studies
- Hands-on training to model applications through a consultation and analysis session with our expert staff
- State-of-the-art knowledge in modeling metal cutting
- Complete course notes and handouts
- For resulting software evaluations:
- A 30-day trial PC license
- Software support for 30 days